How To Connect 2 Mac Together
Imagine: you have to transfer large files between 2 Mac, either movies, directories or else
A very simple way to do it is to make one Mac as a "Slave" and the other one as a "Master"
You just need a Firewire cable and to follow the instructions...
1) Turn on the "Master", leave the "Slave" off
2) Plug the Firewire cable between the 2 Mac
3) Turn on the "Slave" On while holding the T Key (Target Mode)
4) After few seconds, you'll see the Firewire Symbol appear on the screen of the "Slave". ( The Logo is an example of a Firewire Symbol)
5) It's ready! From Finder on the "Master" Mac, you can access the "Slave" and transfer larges files in a zap!